Myrovolos Chios is an online store of GD. RODAKIS – Z.M KOKOLIAS GP and is located on the island of Chios, Kaloutas 29, with Tax registration number 082419888 – Tax office of CHIOS, tel. 2271105290, fax 22710-23554, e-mail address email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as COMPANY ).
The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of the online store under the brand name Myrovolos Chios (myrovoloschios.eu). Any user who enters and uses the services of the e-shop is deemed to consent and accepts unconditionally the following terms, as expressed here, without any exception. If a user does not agree with these terms, he/she must abstain from using the e-shop and every interaction within it.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to change or revise freely the terms and conditions of transactions of the online store whenever it deems it necessary and undertakes the responsibility to inform consumers of any change through the pages of this e-shop. Contracts through the online store can be compiled in Greek.
Provided Information & Products
THE COMPANY is committed to the accuracy, truth and the completeness of the information provided in the online store, both in terms of the identity of the company and the transactions provided through the online store. The company, in good faith, is not responsible or liable for mistakes due to an omission in the registration of electronic data in the store.
Limitation of Liability
THE COMPANY in the context of its transactions from the online store is not liable for any further damages that may arise from the execution or not of the orders or from the delay of execution, for any reason. The online store under the brand name Μυροβόλος Χίος no guarantee can provide for the availability of the products but undertakes to inform customers in good time about the unavailability. The online store provides the content (ie information, names, pictures, illustrations), products and services available through the website “just as they are”. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any damage (whether positive, special or repossessive, which may include, but is not limited to, divisive and/or cumulative loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) a visitor to the e-shop or a third party for a reason connected with the operation or not and / or the use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or products and / or information made available by him and / or any non- allow third party interventions in products and / or services and / or information made available through it.
The personal data of the Customers are used, pursuant to law 2472/97, solely for the execution and proof of their orders, the provision of personalised services and the extraction of statistical data. These data are not transmitted to third parties, except by cooperating with the General Directorate. G.M Rodakis – Z.M Kokolias GP businesses to which personal data of the customer is transmitted for the purpose of sending promotional material and personalised offers to him. The Customer hereby gives his / her consent to the storage and processing of his / her personal data by the GM. Rodakis – Z.M Kokolias GP for the purposes of executing and proving his orders, providing personalised services and extracting statistical data and transmitting it to collaborating with the Directorate General. Rodakis – Z.M Kokolias General partnership businesses to send promotional material and personalised offers to it. The Customer has the right to access every item that he has given us (right to access No. 12 of Law 2472/97) and to raise at any time objections to the processing of the data concerning him (right of objection No. 13 of 2472/97 ). For any exercise of the right to object to the processing of the data, you may be contacted by email and be requested to stop and pause this process. The personal data of the customer may remain in our databases as long as the COMPANY deems it necessary and appropriate.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. All content of the online store, including badges, signs, images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, etc. constitute the intellectual property of the COMPANY and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions.
2. Any copying, transfer or creation of derivative work based on this content or misleading the public about the real provider of the online store is prohibited. Reproduction, re-issue, upload, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of the GM. Rodakis – Z.M. Kokolias GP or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and distinctive features of the Myrovolos Chios online store or third parties and their products or services are trademarks of the COMPANY or third parties protected by applicable trademark laws. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them.
Users agree and undertake not to use the online store under the brand name Myrovolos Chios (myrovoloschios.eu) for:
1. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful insult and damage to THE COMPANY or any third party, either affects the confidentiality or confidentiality of any person’s information
2. Sending, posting, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content that inflicts moral, social, apprehension, etc. damages to others.
3. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or otherwise transmitting any content for which users have no right of transmission under the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of industrial relations or covered by confidentiality agreements).
4. Send, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties.
5. Send, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material containing software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, cause damage, destroy or operate the equipment any software or computer hardware.
6. deliberate or unintentional violation of applicable laws or regulations.
7. harassment of third parties in any way.
8. collecting or storing personal data about other users.
myrovoloschios.eu is in line with the European Union’s provisions on off-premises contracts and distance contracts, including e-commerce and buyer’s rights regulated by Presidential Decree 131/2003 http : //www.efpolis.gr/el/library2.html? func = fileinfo & id = 10
Law N.2251 / 1994, which also harmonizes the shop:
includes in detail what is planned for purchases from the Internet and the protection of consumers who make online purchases.
myrovoloschios.eu attaches great importance to the issue of the security of Personal Data and Electronic Transactions and has taken all the necessary measures, using the most modern and advanced methods, to ensure maximum security. All information relating to your personal information is secure and confidential.
All transactions you make through myrovoloschios.eu are governed by International and European Law, which regulates issues related to electronic commerce as well as by the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994), which regulates issues related to electronic commerce with distance sales.
Links to this site
By using external links you may find in myrovoloschios.eu, you will leave the COMPANY’s website. The associated sites are not under the control of the COMPANY and the COMPANY does not bear any responsibility for the contents of any related website or any link included in an associated website, or any changes or updates to such web sites. THE COMPANY is not responsible for network emissions or for any form of transmission received from any linked website. COMPANY provides you with these links only for convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the COMPANY of the site.
Competent Courts for the settlement of any disputes are EXCLUSIVE to the Courts of the Prefecture of Chios.
Returns – Cancellations
The consumer has the right to withdraw (return the product) within 14 calendar days of receiving the product.
Products to be reimbursed should:
- Be in the original delivery status, including packaging or any instructions for use.
- Not used.
- To be mailed for return by the recipient of the product no later than 14 (14) calendar days from the date of receipt.
- Have a telephone or written communication about your intention.
D.O.A. (dead on arrival) are treated differently, as each producer-agent is involved. In this case, you should first be informed of our store (telephone or written) so that we can give you the right solution to your problem.
In cases of return of products shipped free of charge, the customer will be charged the original shipping cost and the shipping cost of the return.
The cost of returning the products is borne by the consumer.
Payment of the due amount, after the return of the products, will be made according to the payment method you had chosen during your order. Thus, as appropriate, the following will be done:
Credit card: Your money will be refunded to your card. (The credit card refund process is sometimes delayed.)
Payment: You will need to give us a bank account to proceed with a refund.
Bank deposit: Return of money to the same account originally paid by the consumer.
Your order may be canceled at any time if it has not been shipped. Cancellation is by phone or e-mail. The amount is refunded in full and at no cost to the customer. Money can be redeemed either by bank or by credit card. If you do not get it and your order is sent, then the product return (withdrawal) applies.